Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Simply reach out to one of these individuals in Donaldsonville and ask them to include an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Donaldsonville and you are wanting to rank for a local Donaldsonville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your site from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a link. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Donaldsonville, Louisiana on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, comment and engage the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a clean referral link profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of those interfaces and some info on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research referral links, discover link building opportunities, find unwanted links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Donaldsonville and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of limited but free optimization tools for you guys that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your web sites optimization. For people managing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the services offered through this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful tool that allows you to manage the health of your website. The features available on Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying referral links referring to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of specific keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to gauge progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key terms that you want rank for. You can configure specific location identification settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Donaldsonville, Louisiana. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Louisiana.
Donaldsonville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.