Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have sites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these people in Donna and ask them to include an article about you or your products on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Donna and you are wanting to rank for a local Donna service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a backlink. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Donna, Texas on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your web page and keeping a authoritative link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of those dashboards and some info on how they can assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research backlinks, locate linking opportunities, discover unwanted backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Donna and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your sites optimization. For folks running an SEO business, this software also allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a clients online profile. Many of the tools provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering referral links directing to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor movement and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Donna, Texas. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Donna Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.