Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are other means of getting backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have sites. Simply reach out to anyone of these connections in Doraville and ask them to include an article about you or your business on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Doraville and you are wanting to rank for a local Doraville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Doraville, Georgia on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the internet that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a link in your comment that links back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are many other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your property and maintaining a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of the interfaces and some info on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, find linking opportunities, find suspicious backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Doraville and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of limited but free optimization tools for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your sites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online profile. Some of the tools offered through this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive piece of software that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your website. Most of the features available on Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool used for identifying backlinks directing to your site. This is helpful for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to follow the movement of unique keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to monitor progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can customize specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Doraville, Georgia. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Doraville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.