Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have personal site. Just reach out to anyone of these associates in Dos Palos and ask them to post an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dos Palos and you are wanting to rank for a local Dos Palos service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Dos Palos, California on those profiles but to also backlink to your website from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success locating blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an interesting article, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are many other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web property and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of the interfaces and some information on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, discover link outreach opportunities, find bad back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Dos Palos and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this software to evaluate the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your sites SEO. For folks running an SEO business, this tool allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online presence. Some of the service software provided through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying inbound links pointing to your website. This is great for locating good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URLS. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For people looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Dos Palos, California. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful for anyone trying to rank in California.
Dos Palos Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.