Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Simply reach out to one of these people in Dothan and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dothan and you are wanting to rank for a local Dothan service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a referral link. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Dothan, Alabama on those profiles but to also send links back to your website from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success finding articles on the internet that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an interesting web page, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your website. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google makes available, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your site and keeping a nice referral link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of the interfaces and some basic info on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to inspect backlinks, locate link building opportunities, discover suspicious back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Dothan and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO business, this tool allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the services provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your web site. The tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for discovering inbound links pointing to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the movement of specific keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Dothan, Alabama. These key terms that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Alabama.
Dothan Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.