Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to one of these connections in Douglass Hills and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Douglass Hills and you are wanting to rank for a local Douglass Hills service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Douglass Hills, Kentucky on those platforms but to also link back to your page from that profile.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the web that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical web page, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a clean referral link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of those interfaces and some information on how they can assist you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate back links, locate linking opportunities, find negative back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Douglass Hills and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free to use SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO business, this tool also allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a businesses online property. Many of the tools offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient interface that allows you to manage the condition of your site. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating links directing to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the movement of unique keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking details refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Douglass Hills, Kentucky. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Kentucky.
Douglass Hills Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.