Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Douglasville and ask them to post an article about you or your company on the site. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Douglasville and you are wanting to rank for a local Douglasville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Douglasville, Georgia on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant article, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web page and keeping a nice link profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of the dashboards and some basic information on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view backlinks, discover linking opportunities, find malicious back links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Douglasville and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For folks running an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to orchestrate and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the tools provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient piece of software that allows you to manage the health of your web site. Many of the tools available within Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying backlinks referring to your web site. This is helpful for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to track the movement of individual key words and URL strings. Software such as this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding key terms that you want to rank your site for. You can customize specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Douglasville, Georgia. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Douglasville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.