Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Simply reach out to one of these connections in Dover and ask them to post an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dover and you are wanting to rank for a local Dover service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a an inbound link. Building business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Dover, Ohio on those platforms but to also link back to your web page from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success locating articles on the internet that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an interesting blog post, comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are many other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your property and keeping a nice back link profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of the software interfaces and some basic information on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate inbound links, find link outreach opportunities, locate malicious backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Dover and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for managing your websites SEO. For folks managing an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a clients online profile. Many of the service software provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating links pointing to your site. This is helpful for locating good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of unique keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For people looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values seen indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Dover, Ohio. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Dover Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.