Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Downing borough and ask them to post an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Downing borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Downing borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a backlink. Building profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Downing borough, Pennsylvania on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that property.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success finding blogs on the web that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an topical article, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your site. That is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web property and keeping a clean referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those interfaces and some basic info on how they will assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research back links, find link building opportunities, locate suspicious backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Downing borough and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of limited but free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your websites SEO. For individuals running an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online property. Many of the service software provided through this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. The tools available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for discovering backlinks directing to your site. This is helpful for finding good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to monitor the rankings of unique keywords and URLS. A tool like this is required to monitor movement and/or spot a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating key terms that you want to rank for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Downing borough, Pennsylvania. These key phrases that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful feature is the search chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Downing borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.