Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Simply reach out to any of these people in Du Quoin and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Du Quoin and you are wanting to rank for a local Du Quoin service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a an inbound link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in Du Quoin, Illinois on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your web page from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success searching for sites on the web that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an interesting article, comment and engage the community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a nice referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some basic information on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, locate link building opportunities, find suspicious links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Du Quoin and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free to use optimization tools for those of you that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to monitor the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your websites SEO. For folks running an SEO business, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and track sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the service software provided through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive dashboard that allows you to manage the health of your web site. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for discovering referral links directing to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of specific key words and URLS. Software such as this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Du Quoin, Illinois. These key terms that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Du Quoin Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.