Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have sites. Just reach out to anyone of these associates in Duarte and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Duarte and you are wanting to rank for a local Duarte service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a backlink. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Duarte, California on those profiles but to also send links back to your website from that profile.
• User Comments – We have had personal success searching for blogs on the web that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, comment and engage with the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of those interfaces and some basic information on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research inbound links, find link building opportunities, discover suspicious links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Duarte and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free optimization dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for managing your websites optimization. For those of you managing an SEO business, this software also allows you to monitor and track changes with a businesses online property. Most of the service software offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful piece of software that allows you to manage the health of your website. Many of the tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software used for locating backlinks referring to your website. This is useful for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the movement of unique keywords and URLS. Software such as this is required to monitor progress and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Duarte, California. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in California.
Duarte Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.