Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to one of these people in Dublin and ask them to post an article about you or your company on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to create a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dublin and you are wanting to rank for a local Dublin service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your site from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a backlink. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Dublin, California on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an relevant web page, comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your website. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are many other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your web property and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of those tools and some basic information on how they can assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view back links, locate link building opportunities, locate suspicious links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Dublin and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free to use optimization tools for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites SEO. For people running an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the services offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating inbound links pointing to your web site. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URLS. A tool such as this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can choose specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Dublin, California. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in California.
Dublin Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.