Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Simply reach out to any of these people in Dublin and ask them to post an article about you or your company on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dublin and you are wanting to rank for a local Dublin service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a backlink. Setting up business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Dublin, Georgia on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that profile.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an relevant web page, comment and engage the online community, and leave a link in your comment that refers back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web property and maintaining a clean link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of those software interfaces and some basic info on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view inbound links, find link outreach opportunities, discover unwanted links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Dublin and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your websites optimization. For individuals managing an SEO organization, this software allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the service software offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive interface that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying backlinks pointing to your site. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the movement of specific key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can configure geo specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Dublin, Georgia. These key phrases that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Dublin Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.