Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have a business site. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in Dublin and ask them to post an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dublin and you are wanting to rank for a local Dublin service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Dublin, Ohio on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting article, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the tools that Google provides, there are many other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your web site and keeping a authoritative link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of the tools and some info on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, locate bad referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Dublin and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your sites SEO. For folks managing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to monitor and track changes with a clients online presence. Most of the tools offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social management, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient interface that allows you to manage the health of your website. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying back links pointing to your site. This is useful for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in rankings. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking details indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating key terms that you want rank your site for. You can configure specific location settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Dublin, Ohio. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Dublin Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.