Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to one of these connections in DuBois and ask them to post an article about you or your business on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in DuBois and you are wanting to rank for a local DuBois service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a referral link. Creating profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in DuBois, Pennsylvania on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an relevant blog post, comment and engage the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your page. That is a comment link.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your property and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of the software interfaces and some information on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate inbound links, discover link building opportunities, find unwanted links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to DuBois and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For individuals running an SEO business, this tool also allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a businesses online property. Some of the service software provided in this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive interface that allows you to manage the health of your web site. The tools available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for locating referral links directing to your web site. This is useful for locating good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to track the rankings of individual key words and URLS. A tool like this is required to monitor movement and/or spot a drop in rankings. For agencies looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like DuBois, Pennsylvania. These key phrases that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
DuBois Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.