Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Dumas and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dumas and you are wanting to rank for a local Dumas service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your property from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a link. Setting up profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Dumas, Texas on those profiles but to also backlink to your page from that profile.
• User Comments – We have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical article, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your web property and keeping a clean link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of the interfaces and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research backlinks, locate linking opportunities, locate bad back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Dumas and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your websites optimization. For people running an SEO organization, this software allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a businesses online property. Most of the service software provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that allows you to monitor the health of your site. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool used for locating back links directing to your web site. This is useful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to track the movement of individual key words and URL strings. Software like this is required to monitor progress and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key phrases that you want to rank for. You can customize geo specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Dumas, Texas. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Dumas Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.