Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to any of these associates in Duncan and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by linking to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Duncan and you are wanting to rank for a local Duncan service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your site from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a backlink. Building profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only create a local presence in Duncan, Oklahoma on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that property.
• Comments – We have had personal success locating blogs on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your web page and maintaining a nice referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some info on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect back links, find link outreach opportunities, find negative referral links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Duncan and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your websites SEO. For individuals managing an SEO organization, this software allows you to orchestrate and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the services offered through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive tool that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for locating backlinks pointing to your web site. This is helpful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of unique key words and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for locating key terms that you want rank for. You can customize specific location settings to identify search volume in a specified city and state like Duncan, Oklahoma. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
Duncan Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.