Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web properties and the links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have personal site. Just reach out to one of these individuals in Duncanville and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Duncanville and you are wanting to rank for a local Duncanville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a backlink. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Duncanville, Texas on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success finding articles on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your web page and maintaining a nice back link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate back links, locate link outreach opportunities, locate negative backlinks, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Duncanville and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this software to evaluate the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for managing your web sites optimization. For people managing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online property. Many of the services offered in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering referral links pointing to your website. This is great for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying keywords that you want rank your property for. You can choose specific location identification settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Duncanville, Texas. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Duncanville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.