Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these connections in Dunkirk and ask them to include an article about you or your services on it. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dunkirk and you are wanting to rank for a local Dunkirk service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a an inbound link. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only create a local presence in Dunkirk, New York on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your web page from that property.
• Comments – I have had personal success finding articles on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an relevant blog post, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your web property and maintaining a clean referral link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of the dashboards and some basic info on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research referral links, locate link building opportunities, discover unwanted referral links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Dunkirk and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of limited but free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO business, this tool allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the service software offered in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that allows you to manage the condition of your site. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying back links directing to your web site. This is helpful for locating good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of unique keywords and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying keywords that you want rank for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Dunkirk, New York. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is valuable to anyone trying to rank in New York.
Dunkirk Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.