Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in Dunmore borough and ask them to include an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to include a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dunmore borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Dunmore borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a an inbound link. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in Dunmore borough, Pennsylvania on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success finding sites on the web that were relevant to our site and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that points back to your site. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a authoritative referral link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of those software interfaces and some info on how they can help you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research backlinks, discover link building opportunities, locate negative referral links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Dunmore borough and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your websites SEO. For those of you running an SEO agency, this subscription allows you to maintain and track changes with a clients online property. Most of the tools provided in this interface are position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your site. The tools available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating referral links directing to your web site. This is helpful for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. Software like this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Dunmore borough, Pennsylvania. These key phrases that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Dunmore borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.