Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these associates in Duvall and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Duvall and you are wanting to rank for a local Duvall service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a link. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Duvall, Washington on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – We have had personal success locating blogs on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your site and maintaining a clean backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some information on how they can assist you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate back links, discover link building opportunities, discover suspicious back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Duvall and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for monitoring your sites SEO. For folks managing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the tools offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. Most of the features available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating inbound links directing to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable industry option.
Ranking details indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding keywords that you want to rank your page for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Duvall, Washington. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Washington.
Duvall Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.