Off Site Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Dyer and ask them to include an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to create a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dyer and you are wanting to rank for a local Dyer service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your site from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a backlink. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Dyer, Indiana on those profiles but to also link back to your site from that property.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success finding articles on the internet that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an interesting article, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web property and maintaining a nice referral link profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of the interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view back links, locate linking opportunities, find malicious links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Dyer and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites SEO. For individuals overseeing an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a clients online profile. Some of the tools offered in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful interface that allows you to monitor the health of your site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating inbound links directing to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to monitor movement and/or spot a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for finding key terms that you want to rank for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Dyer, Indiana. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
Dyer Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.