Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Eagle and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eagle and you are wanting to rank for a local Eagle service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a an inbound link. Creating business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in Eagle, Idaho on those profiles but to also send links back to your web page from that property.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for articles on the internet that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant article, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your site and maintaining a nice back link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of the interfaces and some basic info on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view backlinks, locate link building opportunities, discover suspicious backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Eagle and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free to use SEO tools for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your web sites SEO. For folks running an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a clients online presence. Most of the tools provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive dashboard that allows you to manage the health of your website. Many of the tools available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying referral links referring to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to follow the rankings of specific key words and URL strings. A tool like this is required to monitor progress and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values show a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Eagle, Idaho. These key words that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Idaho.
Eagle Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.