Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in Eagle Mountain and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eagle Mountain and you are wanting to rank for a local Eagle Mountain service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Eagle Mountain, Utah on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your web page from that profile.
• User Comments – I have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an topical blog post, comment and engage the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of the subscriptions and some info on how they could assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research referral links, find linking opportunities, discover suspicious links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Eagle Mountain and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your websites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a clients online presence. Some of the services provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that allows you to manage the condition of your website. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying inbound links referring to your site. This is great for locating good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the rankings of specific key words and URLS. A tool like this is required to monitor progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can choose specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Eagle Mountain, Utah. These keywords that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Utah.
Eagle Mountain Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.