Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Easley and ask them to include an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Easley and you are wanting to rank for a local Easley service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a backlink. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Easley, South Carolina on those platforms but to also backlink to your web page from that property.
• Comments – I have had personal success finding blogs on the internet that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Guarding the health of your property and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of those tools and some basic info on how they can assist you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate inbound links, find link building opportunities, locate negative links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Easley and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your web sites SEO. For those of you managing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online presence. Most of the tools offered through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful tool that allows you to monitor the health of your site. Many of the tools available on Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for identifying back links directing to your web site. This is useful for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of specific key words and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values seen show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding keywords that you want rank your site for. You can choose specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Easley, South Carolina. These key phrases that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is valuable for anyone trying to rank in South Carolina.
Easley Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.