Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are other means of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Just reach out to one of these connections in East Bethel and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in East Bethel and you are wanting to rank for a local East Bethel service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a link. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in East Bethel, Minnesota on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – I have had personal success finding sites on the web that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an topical web page, comment and engage the community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your property and maintaining a clean referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of those tools and some basic information on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view back links, locate link outreach opportunities, discover suspicious backlinks, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to East Bethel and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your websites optimization. For those of you managing an SEO agency, this software allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a clients online profile. Many of the services offered through this interface are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your website. Many of the features made available on Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for discovering back links pointing to your website. This is useful for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is required to gauge progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key terms that you want rank your page for. You can choose specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like East Bethel, Minnesota. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Minnesota.
East Bethel Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.