Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Simply reach out to any of these associates in East Chicago and ask them to include an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in East Chicago and you are wanting to rank for a local East Chicago service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in East Chicago, Indiana on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that profile.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success locating articles on the web that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an interesting web page, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and keeping a clean link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those interfaces and some basic information on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, locate linking opportunities, locate bad back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to East Chicago and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of limited but free optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting started.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites SEO. For people managing an SEO agency, this software allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient dashboard that allows you to manage the condition of your website. The features made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating referral links referring to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the movement of individual key words and URLS. Software such as this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like East Chicago, Indiana. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
East Chicago Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.