Off Site Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have sites. Simply reach out to any of these people in East Hills village and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in East Hills village and you are wanting to rank for a local East Hills village service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send links to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a referral link. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in East Hills village, New York on those platforms but to also backlink to your page from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web page and keeping a nice backlink profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those tools and some information on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect referral links, locate link outreach opportunities, locate bad links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to East Hills village and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your sites optimization. For people running an SEO business, this tool also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the services offered in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive dashboard that allows you to manage the health of your web site. Many of the features available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for discovering links referring to your website. This is helpful for locating good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of specific key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can configure specific location settings to discover search volume in a specified city and state like East Hills village, New York. These key phrases that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is valuable for anyone trying to rank in New York.
East Hills village
East Hills village Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.