Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these connections in East Orange and ask them to post an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a web page and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in East Orange and you are wanting to rank for a local East Orange service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a link. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in East Orange, New Jersey on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that property.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a link in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web property and keeping a nice back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of the interfaces and some information on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect backlinks, locate linking opportunities, locate malicious links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to East Orange and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of free to use optimization tools for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your sites SEO. For individuals overseeing an SEO agency, this software allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the service software provided through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your web site. The tools made available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating referral links pointing to your website. This is great for finding good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the rankings of unique key words and URLS. A tool such as this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding key terms that you want rank your page for. You can customize specific location settings to identify search volume in a specified city and state like East Orange, New Jersey. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful for anyone trying to rank in New Jersey.
East Orange Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.