Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Just reach out to any of these connections in East Ridge and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in East Ridge and you are wanting to rank for a local East Ridge service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a an inbound link. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in East Ridge, Tennessee on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that property.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an topical web page, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your site and keeping a authoritative back link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some information on how they can help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research back links, find linking opportunities, locate bad referral links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to East Ridge and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free optimization tools for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your websites SEO. For people managing an SEO business, this tool also allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the tools provided in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your web site. The features made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering backlinks referring to your web site. This is useful for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the movement of individual keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key terms that you want rank for. You can choose specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like East Ridge, Tennessee. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful feature is the search graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Tennessee.
East Ridge Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.