Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in East Rockaway village and ask them to include an article about you or your products on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in East Rockaway village and you are wanting to rank for a local East Rockaway village service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a backlink. Setting up profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in East Rockaway village, New York on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for sites on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a link in your comment that links back to your site. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web property and maintaining a clean link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of the dashboards and some information on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research referral links, discover link outreach opportunities, discover malicious referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to East Rockaway village and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this software to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For people running an SEO business, this software allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online property. Most of the services provided through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social management, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the tools available on Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating backlinks pointing to your web site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the movement of specific key words and URL strings. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For people looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can choose geo specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specified city and state like East Rockaway village, New York. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in New York.
East Rockaway village
East Rockaway village Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.