Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have websites. Simply reach out to any of these people in Eastlake and ask them to post an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eastlake and you are wanting to rank for a local Eastlake service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a link. Setting up profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Eastlake, Ohio on those profiles but to also link back to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success locating articles on the web that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, comment and engage with the community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web page and keeping a clean backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some info on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate backlinks, discover link outreach opportunities, discover suspicious back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Eastlake and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free to use SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites SEO. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and track sudden changes with a clients online presence. Many of the service software provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful piece of software that allows you to monitor the health of your site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering back links referring to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to track the movement of specific keywords and URLS. Software like this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can choose specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Eastlake, Ohio. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Eastlake Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.