Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have a business site. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Easton and ask them to include an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Easton and you are wanting to rank for a local Easton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Easton, Maryland on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your web page from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an topical web page, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your web property and keeping a clean backlink profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of those dashboards and some basic information on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research referral links, discover link outreach opportunities, locate unwanted backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Easton and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use optimization tools for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your sites optimization. For those of you running an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online presence. Some of the services offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive dashboard that allows you to manage the condition of your site. The features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying back links pointing to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying key terms that you want rank your page for. You can choose geo specific location settings to discover search volume in a specified city and state like Easton, Maryland. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Maryland.
Easton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.