Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other properties and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other means of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Easton and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Easton and you are wanting to rank for a local Easton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a backlink. Creating business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Easton, Pennsylvania on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success finding blogs on the web that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an relevant article, comment and engage with the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Guarding the health of your property and keeping a nice back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of the software interfaces and some basic info on how they can assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view inbound links, find linking opportunities, find bad referral links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Easton and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free to use SEO tools for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your sites optimization. For individuals running an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to monitor and track any changes with a businesses online property. Most of the service software provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that allows you to manage the health of your website. Most of the features available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for discovering links referring to your web site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For people looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating keywords that you want rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Easton, Pennsylvania. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Easton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.