Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have a business site. Simply reach out to anyone of these connections in Eastpointe and ask them to post an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eastpointe and you are wanting to rank for a local Eastpointe service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a referral link. Creating profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in Eastpointe, Michigan on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success locating articles on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, comment and engage the online community, and leave a link in your comment that points back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your site and maintaining a authoritative link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of the dashboards and some info on how they could assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect backlinks, discover linking opportunities, discover bad backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Eastpointe and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting established.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your websites SEO. For those of you managing an SEO business, this tool allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a clients online property. Many of the service software offered in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for discovering back links pointing to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to track the rankings of individual keywords and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen show a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding key phrases that you want rank for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Eastpointe, Michigan. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Michigan.
Eastpointe Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.