Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have sites. Take the time to reach out to one of these people in Eaton Rapids and ask them to post an article about you or your services on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a link back and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eaton Rapids and you are wanting to rank for a local Eaton Rapids service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a referral link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Eaton Rapids, Michigan on those profiles but to also backlink to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success finding articles on the internet that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical web page, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a link in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are many other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your site and keeping a nice backlink profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some info on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view backlinks, discover linking opportunities, discover negative backlinks, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Eaton Rapids and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free to use SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to monitor the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your websites SEO. For individuals running an SEO business, this software also allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the services offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that allows you to manage the condition of your website. The features made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for locating inbound links pointing to your website. This is helpful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to track the rankings of individual key words and URLS. A tool like this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Eaton Rapids, Michigan. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Michigan.
Eaton Rapids Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.