Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have sites. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Eatonton and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eatonton and you are wanting to rank for a local Eatonton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a referral link. Creating profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Eatonton, Georgia on those platforms but to also link back to your page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success finding sites on the web that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, find an topical article, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your page. That is a comment link.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are many other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a nice link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of those dashboards and some info on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect inbound links, discover link building opportunities, discover unwanted backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Eatonton and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free optimization dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to monitor the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For people overseeing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a clients online profile. Some of the service software provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. The tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for identifying links pointing to your web site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to track the rankings of individual key words and URLS. A tool such as this is required to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values displayed represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key phrases that you want rank for. You can configure geo specific location identification settings to discover search volume in a specified city and state like Eatonton, Georgia. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Eatonton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.