Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other means of getting backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these individuals in Eden Prairie and ask them to post an article about you or your products on the site. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eden Prairie and you are wanting to rank for a local Eden Prairie service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a referral link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Eden Prairie, Minnesota on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that property.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success finding sites on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your site and keeping a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of the dashboards and some basic information on how they could help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate referral links, find link building opportunities, discover negative back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Eden Prairie and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your sites optimization. For folks running an SEO organization, this tool allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a clients online profile. Most of the service software provided in this interface are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient dashboard that allows you to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating back links referring to your website. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to follow the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable option.
Ranking metrics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key phrases that you want rank for. You can customize specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Eden Prairie, Minnesota. These keywords that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful feature is the search graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Minnesota.
Eden Prairie Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.