Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in Eden and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eden and you are wanting to rank for a local Eden service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send no follow links to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Eden, North Carolina on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that property.
• User Comments – We have had personal success searching for sites on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your web page and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of those subscriptions and some info on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research backlinks, discover link building opportunities, find bad links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Eden and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of limited but free SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your sites optimization. For people managing an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a businesses online property. Many of the services provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient tool that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying links pointing to your web site. This is useful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of unique key words and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Eden, North Carolina. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in North Carolina.
Eden Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.