Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have personal site. Just reach out to one of these individuals in Edgewater borough and ask them to post an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Edgewater borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Edgewater borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a backlink. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Edgewater borough, New Jersey on those platforms but to also send links back to your website from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for sites on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting web page, comment and engage with the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web property and keeping a nice referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of those interfaces and some info on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view backlinks, locate linking opportunities, discover negative back links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Edgewater borough and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free optimization tools for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your web sites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a businesses online property. Many of the services offered through this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your web site. The features available within Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying links pointing to your website. This is great for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the movement of individual keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Edgewater borough, New Jersey. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful feature is the search graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in New Jersey.
Edgewater borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.