Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Edgewater and ask them to post an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Edgewater and you are wanting to rank for a local Edgewater service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a link. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Edgewater, Colorado on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a signature in your comment that links back to your website. That is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your web page and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of those software interfaces and some information on how they can help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, find unwanted back links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Edgewater and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your web sites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this software allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the service software provided in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. The tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying referral links directing to your web site. This is helpful for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the rankings of specific key words and URLS. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to identify search volume in a specified city and state like Edgewater, Colorado. These key terms that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Colorado.
Edgewater Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.