Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have websites. Just reach out to any of these connections in Edinboro borough and ask them to include an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Edinboro borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Edinboro borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a backlink. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Edinboro borough, Pennsylvania on those profiles but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• Comments – I have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an relevant article, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a clean link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are some of the subscriptions and some info on how they will assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate inbound links, locate linking opportunities, locate bad back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Edinboro borough and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free to use optimization dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your websites SEO. For folks running an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the services offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. Many of the features available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating referral links referring to your website. This is great for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of specific key words and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can choose specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like Edinboro borough, Pennsylvania. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Edinboro borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.