Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have websites. Simply reach out to one of these associates in Edinburg and ask them to post an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Edinburg and you are wanting to rank for a local Edinburg service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Edinburg, Texas on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your web page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating sites on the internet that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your page. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web page and maintaining a nice backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those tools and some info on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect back links, find linking opportunities, discover suspicious referral links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Edinburg and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free optimization tools for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this software to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your web sites SEO. For people running an SEO business, this software allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the services offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive interface that allows you to manage the condition of your site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for identifying links referring to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the movement of unique key words and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a drop in rankings. For people looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Edinburg, Texas. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Edinburg Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.