Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have a business site. Simply reach out to one of these connections in El Campo and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in El Campo and you are wanting to rank for a local El Campo service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a link. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in El Campo, Texas on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success finding sites on the web that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, locate an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a authoritative link profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of those interfaces and some basic info on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view inbound links, find link outreach opportunities, discover bad links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to El Campo and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of free optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your sites SEO. For people managing an SEO business, this software also allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online property. Many of the tools provided through this interface are position tracking, site audits, social management, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for discovering links referring to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URLS. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like El Campo, Texas. These key terms that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
El Campo Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.