Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have personal site. Simply reach out to any of these associates in El Centro and ask them to include an article about you or your services on it. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in El Centro and you are wanting to rank for a local El Centro service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a referral link. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in El Centro, California on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant web page, comment and engage the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that points back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and keeping a nice back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of those subscriptions and some basic information on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate back links, discover link outreach opportunities, locate suspicious referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to El Centro and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a clients online profile. Many of the service software provided through this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Many of the tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for locating inbound links directing to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to track the movement of individual keywords and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating keywords that you want rank your property for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like El Centro, California. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in California.
El Centro Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.