Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have a business site. Just reach out to anyone of these associates in El Dorado and ask them to post an article about you or your products on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in El Dorado and you are wanting to rank for a local El Dorado service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a backlink. Creating profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in El Dorado, Arkansas on those profiles but to also backlink to your website from that profile.
• Comments – I have experienced personal success locating sites on the internet that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a link in your comment that refers back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your site and keeping a clean link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of those software interfaces and some information on how they will assist you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research backlinks, discover link outreach opportunities, discover unwanted links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to El Dorado and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for managing your sites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO agency, this software also allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the tools provided through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive piece of software that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. The features made available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying referral links pointing to your web site. This is useful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to monitor the movement of specific keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is required to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating key phrases that you want rank for. You can choose specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like El Dorado, Arkansas. These key phrases that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Arkansas.
El Dorado Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.