Off Site Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these individuals in El Mirage and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in El Mirage and you are wanting to rank for a local El Mirage service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a an inbound link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only create a local presence in El Mirage, Arizona on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that property.
• Comments – I have had personal success locating blogs on the internet that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an topical web page, comment and engage with the community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are many other tools that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those dashboards and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, locate linking opportunities, discover negative backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to El Mirage and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free optimization tools for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your sites optimization. For folks running an SEO organization, this software also allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online property. Some of the service software provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. The features available within Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering back links referring to your web site. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to track the rankings of specific key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to monitor movement and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For businesses looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating key terms that you want rank your site for. You can customize specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specific city and state like El Mirage, Arizona. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Arizona.
El Mirage Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.