Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these connections in El Monte and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in El Monte and you are wanting to rank for a local El Monte service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a referral link. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in El Monte, California on those profiles but to also backlink to your web page from that profile.
• Comments – I have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, search for an relevant web page, comment and engage with the community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web site and maintaining a authoritative referral link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate referral links, locate linking opportunities, locate suspicious back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to El Monte and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for managing your sites SEO. For individuals running an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the service software provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that allows you to manage the health of your web site. The features available within Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating inbound links pointing to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to track the movement of specific keywords and URLS. A tool like this is needed to monitor movement and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can configure specific location settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like El Monte, California. These keywords that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in California.
El Monte Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.