Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have a business site. Just reach out to one of these people in El Paso and ask them to include an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in El Paso and you are wanting to rank for a local El Paso service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a referral link. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in El Paso, Texas on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success locating articles on the web that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an interesting web page, comment and engage the community, and leave a signature in your comment that points back to your site. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a clean link profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some information on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate back links, find linking opportunities, locate suspicious links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to El Paso and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this software to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for managing your web sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online property. Most of the services provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful piece of software that allows you to manage the health of your website. Most of the features made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for locating back links referring to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. Software like this is required to gauge progress and/or spot a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key phrases that you want rank your property for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specific city and state like El Paso, Texas. These key words that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
El Paso Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.