Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in El Reno and ask them to include an article about you or your company on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in El Reno and you are wanting to rank for a local El Reno service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a link. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in El Reno, Oklahoma on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success finding sites on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a link in your comment that refers back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are many other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a authoritative link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of those interfaces and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate inbound links, find link building opportunities, find malicious backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to El Reno and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for managing your websites optimization. For people overseeing an SEO agency, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the tools provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your web site. The tools available on Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool we use for discovering back links pointing to your website. This is great for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor progress and/or identify a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key terms that you want rank your property for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like El Reno, Oklahoma. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful tool is the search chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
El Reno Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.